Friday, February 20, 2009

Hands Off The Moon. It's Mine...

Tonight I was given the moon by a very good friend of mine. So it now belongs to me. The only thing is that apparently I need to keep it in the sky and not in my house. That's cool though because big as the flat is I just don't have the room for it.

Why did I get the moon? Well apparently that's what you give to folks when you are trying to demonstrate that you'd give them something bloody brilliant if you could.

How nice to be deemed worthy of getting the moon.

But my very good friend need not demonstrate his feelings by climbing to the heavens to fetch the moon for me...for he gave me the best thing I could ask for when he managed to laugh and smile with me as we stood on the step tonight. That's all I need to make me happy.

Jenny xx

No comments: