Friday, May 11, 2007

Fancy Dress....

So my Wee Sis is 30 on the 1st June. She's having a party and has decided to go with fancy dress.

After much consideration I've sorted my outfit. I'm going as an 80's chick.

I've bought myself a t-shirt with Frankie Says Relax on it, very similar to the one I owned way back when! I've got my fluorescent beads, lace trimmed leggings, my tutu skirt and my black lace fingerless gloves. Today I bought a few extra accessories...some dodgy pink plasic hoop earrings, lumious pink legwarmers and a jelly bag...

Jelly bags? They are a real blast for the past. The most pointless bags in the whole world ever. Plastic with a mesh design they were all the rage back when I was in primary 6...I had a blue one as a schoolbag. You'd leave for school with a pile of pencils in the bag and get there and have none left because they'd fall out the bloody thing! And they were hardly made for Scottish weather...anything in them got soaked when it rained...you actually had to put all your stuff in a plastic bag and then put that inside the jelly bag!! Superb!!

Anyway I'm all set. All I need now is 3 cans of hairspray to make my big 80's hair on the night and a plentiful supply of eyeliner and blusher and I'm done.

I'll be sure to get a few photos and stick them on...there's a surfer dude, a vicar, a cowgirl, a few hippies, some t-birds, a tart, a saloon girl, a few pirates, some 50's rock and roller's, 2 blues brothers and various other characters due to go so it should prove intresting!!

Jenny xx

1 comment:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

any7one going as a ho? what about any marblers? u know, those daft old foggers from the club? they could pass as doorstops, or even as jacks. Useless things that just sit there doing nothing....

Salagatle!