Sunday, May 01, 2005

I'm A Saddo...

I don't know what's happening to me, really I don't. I mean normally my taste in men is impeccable..Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Tom Cruise, David Beckham, Jude Law, Matthew McConaughey, David Ginola, Val Kilmer, Marti Pellow...the list goes on and on.

Recently though I have been affected by a strange disease which has seen me develop what I can only describe as "crushes" on the unlikliest of men. I blame reality TV and in particular those "celebrity" versions.

It all began about a year ago during an episode of "I'm a celebrity..." I suddenly realised I had developed a "crush" on Lord Charlie Brockett!!! Shocking eh? But it gets worse...he was followed by Shane from Boyzone, Paul Burrell the Royal Butler & James Hewitt, Prince Harry's Dad!! I am now utterly beyond help.

To make it worse this "thing" has not gone away. I am now currently having a "crush" on Jean-Chrostophe Novelli - which is perfectly understandable being as how he's french, dark and lovely but really Gary Rhodes????

The good thing is these "crushes" pass as soon as the shows over...Hell's Kitchen ends tonight!!

For now I'm off to lie down in a dark room and have a good long word with myself.

Jenny xx

ps That Angus Deaytons a bit of alright eh?

No comments: