Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year...

All the best people.

I spent Hogmanay in the house this year with my two babies and a glass of coke for company! Better Half was in bed by 10pm as he was up at 4.30am for work.

I watched a bit of TV, had a look round Kickback, kissed my kids at the bells and tucked them up in bed 10 minutes into 2008.

I then settled down and watched the Top 40 80's Films which I'd sky +ed earlier in the night with a hot chocolate and a tin of Quality Street and headed up to bed fairly satisfied with the number one choice of Back To The Future but thinking there were a few that should have been mentioned that weren't (no Ferris Bueller's Day Off) at about 3am without a drop of alcohol passing my lips!

It's all rock and roll with me baby!

Have a guid one wherever and whoever you are!

Jenny xx

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Hiya Jen...Happy New Year to you and your lot too. Good to see you back again...