Monday, October 03, 2005

Competition Chaos...

Ross decided to give a prize to the person who became his 10,000th hit on the cnut blog. The lucky winner was to receive a t-shirt specially designed by him.

Well I already have more than enough t-shirts to be going on with so I'm not to gutted to have missed out on the big prize - Congrats to Karen who was the lucky winner by the way - I've decided I may just do something similar.

I know exactly what the winner's prize would be. It would need to be someone close to Edinburgh that wins though so I could deliver the prize cause the postage costs to send a 5 year old and an 8 year old through the post would be expensive!!

Jenny xx

4 comments:

karen said...

thanx been trying to get him to send it to one of his more devoted fans though, maybe you could sing him into changing his mind xxx

Godess Of Bitch said...

oh ffs

Godess Of Bitch said...

you're slackin on the blog jenny dear.... now since i visit daily does that mean I'm *net* stalking you? hmmm

jenny said...

Only if it means I'm net stalking you cos I'm on yours daily too!