Monday, October 10, 2005

The Google Game...

Tried the google game ross was talking about last night and found it to be a bit too scary for my liking!

I stuck in a few names from my family to see what happened starting with me...

Jenny Shaw is a character. - Yep that's gotta be true!
Jenny Shaw is a virgin. - That's true as well (cough cough)
Jennifer Shaw is a single Mum. - Omen for the future?

My Sis...
Gillian Shaw is a fully trained mediator. - My Sis could start a fight with herself!

My Better Half...
Geoff Mitchell is a reciprocal spaceman. - Bloody space cadet anyway!

My Dad...
Samuel Shaw is lecturer. - Indeed I heard many during his lifetime!
"Choose something to add to the grave of Sam Shaw" also popped up which is a bit wierd!

My Mum....
Heather Shaw is a bizarre piece of surrealism with erotic elements. - What???????
Heather Shaw is just a nice girl. - Yeah I'll give her that one!

I did my son and daughter as well but as my Daughter has a really unusual surname nothing was found for her, my son though had the following result...
Jake Mitchell is a dangerous vision of manhood. - What can I say to that?? He gets it from his Father!

Jenny xx

No comments: