Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm Going To Bed...

Finally, over 3 weeks since I forked out £800 my bed has arrived!

I've been sleeping on my old mattress on the floor for the last 10 days becuase the bed was due to arrive 10 days ago but the salesman fucked the order up. Well he didn't exactly fuck it up becuase you can only fuck up something you've done and given he didn't actually order it (he forgot!!) he didn't so much fuck it up as just not do anything at all....

I digress though. So it arrived today and it's fantastic and I'm well pleased and I can't wait to try it out so why I'm sitting here writing this at 11.50pm when I could be in my new bed with it's egyptian cotton sheets and goose down quilt is beyond me.

I will therefore bid you goodnight!

Jenny xx

3 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

So, u got a new bed did ya?
Well then wee lassie, how does it sleep? I trust this finds u well rested, and relaxed, and ready to conquer.... well summing...!

Salagatle

Divemaster GranDad said...

Thanks for sparing us the "gory" details of what usually happens on a new bed...hopefully it's far enough away from the wardrobe that Geoff won't hurt himself as he jumps off in his Batman suit... :-)

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

So, are you ever going to get out of that new bed, and start posting again?