Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm Well Chuffed...

Yes I am. For after much to-ing and fro-ing (are they real words?) I am heading to Minneapolis after all!

Yep it's that time of year again..time for the annual jaunt with Mum and Sis to the chilly climate of Minnesota for some retail therapy!

It was all booked back in February but with one thing and another...one thing being a serious lack of spending money and another being my sore butt...I wasn't sure if I'd need more surgery on it or not prior to December, we decided to cancel it and go next year.

However, Mum phoned on Sunday in a fit of depression getting all narked cause the time was drawing nearer when we should be heading off and we weren't going to be. She got me all pissed off about not going and the mere mention of the word Minneapolis got my Sister all excited.

So after a few days deliberation and soul searching about whether it was acceptable to squander the savings on a trans-atlantic jolly so close to Christmas we all came to the same conclusion...fuck it let's go!

So 12th December I'm off on my travels again. I've been low on American trips this year (cough, cough) this will only be my third for 2006! This time of year just ain't the same without a wee trip to Iceland or the Mall Of America though!

Jenny xx

No comments: