Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Padded Cell...

Now I'm not nuts, well not clinically as far as I know, but I do have a gene which I think is a bit disfunctional and can lead me down the road of being a bit crazy sometimes.

I will spontaneously feel the urge to dance at any given moment or sing out loud or even just shout something out. I am very prone to talking to myself, have a habit of asking myself questions and will then answer them but use a different voice in reply. I talk on behalf of the dog and use "boxer voice" when I do so because the dog can't speak for herself. I will encourage the kids to join in my silly moments and they normally will do quite happily...this may explain why I like kids so much!

So it may be that I am touched with a hint of madness. Either that or I'm bi-polar!! Anyway I think I may need to increase this disfunctional gene of mine and start showing more signs of madness. The reason for this is that I have always fancied a wee shot in the padded cell. Sitting there day after day rocking back and forth and mumbling away to myself in a variety of voices. Sleeping when I like, singing whenever I want, being able to scream really loudly if the mood occurs. There's somethng undeniably appealing about that for me.

You need to try everything in life don't you? Give everything a shot once...except for going into a room full of spiders because that's not madness that's just plain stupid and there's a difference. So anyway I might try for the padded cell one day. It's offically going on my "to do" list.

Jenny xx

ps mission accomplished with ironing the trousers yesterday! I shouted out loud a lot, swore a lot and talked to myself for 30 minutes but I got there in the end!

3 comments:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Sounds to me like you might have a case of Tourette Syndrome...Be careful of that though, sufferers have been known to rip their clothes off at inopportune times... :-)

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Padded cells, spiders, methinks u r touched with a bit of halloween residue my dear....

Salagatle!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

If you don't post soon, It's the dirty toilet for you, never mind padded cells or any other form of padding......

Salagatle!