Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm Back...


Well that's me back from another trip across the pond.

The shops in Minneapolis have less stock in than they did when I arrived. Mum, Sis and I did Scotland proud and if there was an olympic gold for shopping I reckon we'd have won it! We hit the stores like wee Scottish hurricanes.

I landed back in Glasgow with exactly One Dollar & 16 Cents to my name...I always believe that if you come home skint you've done the job well!

That picture encapsulates the whole mood of the 5 days...dump the bags and head out for more! What a bloody mess!

I added 3 pairs of shoes to my collection and brought back another 6 pairs for the rest of my troops...well when you're getting Timberland boots for $9.99 (yes $9.99 a pair, that's about £6 as opposed to the £60 the same ones are in a shop about 4 miles from my house!!) and K Swiss trainers for $22.99 it would be rude not to buy them!

We didn't just shop though...oh no we also saw the sights...we saw the worlds largest gingerbread house, every bit of it made from edible goodies. Mind you it was slap bang in the middle of the Mall so I suppose you can't really call it sight seeing!

So with Minneapolis out the way for another year all attention is now on getting ready for Santa coming...It's all very well shopping for the stuff but wrapping it will take some doing!

Jenny xx

No comments: