Thursday, December 07, 2006

I've Been Rumbled...

I have only ever told a handful of people about this blog...in fact I told only 2 people initially. One was my Sis and the other was Ross, who was single-handedly responsible for me starting this thing. Since those days way back when I've picked up a few waifs and strays who drop by regularly to read this nonsense that I write...yes South African people you are in with the waifs and strays. I've also picked up a few readers I'd happily rather not have (you know who you are!) but though I never understand it they're a faithful wee lot my regular readers.

However, a quick look at my stats has revealed a bizarre thing. On Tuesday I had 359 different people look at this Blog. Now normally in the average day I have about 20-odd so this raised my wee eyebrows. Closer inspection revealed they had all come from the same place...Jambo's Kickback!

A thread appeared called "Does anyone know this girl?"...so I've been rumbled!

Och well! That's my nice girl cover blown now...they'll read this and realise I'm a complete nutjob! Actually come to think of it that'll mean I fit in well on JKB!

Jenny xx
p.s Mon The JT's!!

3 comments:

Divemaster GranDad said...

And nice to know that you think so highly of us poor fuckers out here in Africa to call us waifs and strays....thanks....love you too... :-)

jenny said...

Aye you're right I take it back. Your not a waif...just a stray ;)

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

No, you had it right the first time, he's a waif, and his husband agrees. HEHEHEHE

Salagatle!