Thursday, March 01, 2007

Cold Turkey...

"You never miss the water till the well runs dry" they say (I don't exactly know who "they" are but they don't half say a lot).

Never was a phrase more appropriate than over this last week. You see Jambo's Kickback has been down, offline, goosed, fecked...whatever your preference and I have been like a bear with a sore head for the duration of it's vanishing.

I had no idea how much time I spent on it until it had gone. Day after day in this last week I have come to the 'puter and headed straight for it only to again be told it was unavailable. I now realise I must spend a hideous amount of time on there chatting away to fellow Jambo's and reading through the message boards.

I've never really gone cold turkey regarding drink or drugs before so I never had an understanding of what it must be like when you are forced to give up something you depend on...I do now! I definitely went through a period of cold turkey these last few days!

My name is Jenny and I am a JKB aholic.

Still it's up and running again now...phew...so why am I still here???? Later people.

Jenny xx

No comments: