Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Got This...

sent by text from a good Jambo mate of mine.

"Osama Bin Laden has sent a message to confirm he is still alive. The message said "Hibs were shit at the weekend"

British Intelligence Officers have dismissed the message stating that it could have been recorded anytime in the last 25 years. "

It made me smile so it did.

Christ I just said "so I did" there which quite frrankly is a pure weegie thing to be saying. Oh FFS I just said "pure" as well which is another proper weegie thing to say.

Maybe it's because I was through there today doing a bit of shopping/browsing. There is no way that these little errors in my speech are due to me having weegie blood in my veins. The rumours that I have some weegie blood are (cough) simply untrue*!

Jenny xx
*Or maybe they're not!

No comments: