Wednesday, September 20, 2006

******** Bank, Home To Fuckwits...

I've obtained the number of my banks complaints department. You see they've pissed me off and I'm not happy so I'm now about to escalate the matter.

I've tried speaking to the branch manager which got me nowhere fast. I've tried being patient waiting on my calls being returned but I'm ageing rapidly waiting on phone calls that never come.

However, I have just dialled the number for the complaints team only to be met with the message "Welcome to the ******** bank complaints team, this office is open from 9am until 5pm, Monday to Friday, please ring back during these hours". I wouldn't mind but it's 9.35am on Wednesday morning. Last time I looked that was somewhere between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Mind you it's an 0141 number which means I'm phoning Weegieland and we all know they are on a different time zone to us...mid 1980's I think. I shouldn't slag the Weegie's
really given I carry Weegie blood myself in my veins.

I get the deep impression I am dealing with fuckwits (fuckwit is my new word for now, childish yet with the ability to suitably offend) here. These are the people I trust with my money for god's sake. I feel my anger building slowly.

I'm away to press redial until it reaches 9am in Glasgow, when it does some fuckwit is getting it in the neck.

Jenny xx

No comments: