Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Something In The Water...

We seem to be experiencing a baby boom of sorts round my way just now! They must have put something in the water back in December and January, either that or we celebrate a bit too much over Christmas and New Year in this wee village of mine!

In the last month there have been 3 new arrivals and there are still 2 to come over the next few months. All the new arrivals are within a stones throw of my front door. My friend being the latest to add to the villages population with the arrival of her baby girl yesterday afternoon.

So I'll avoid the water for now till the coast is clear and say welcome to the world to the Bronwyen, Sam and Daisy!

Jenny xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey,
I go away for a few days and you stop posting? WTF. Get this sorted. I will return soon.