Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bizarre Crush Alert....

I've developed a new crush. One of those bizarre one's that you'd rather not have.

It's kind of like the time I found myself having a wee thing for Alex McLeish. Yes I know that's utterly, unforgivably wrong and it was never more than a comment of "there's something kind of nice about him" but it's disturbing all the same. I stand by my crush on Rowan Alexander the Gretna manager though...he's loverrrly.

But anyway back to bizarre crush of the moment. Having been spending a night watching CSI (original Vegas version not Miami) I have found myself developing a wee liking for William Petersen aka Gil Grissom.

I feel I may need a quiet word with myself. I mean this is a man who appears on screen along sides Gary Dourdan (Warick Brown) and the very hot George Eads (Nick Stokes) for goodness sakes!

While I'm at it though I have to say that Marg Helgenberger who plays Catherine Willows has the most fantastic arse. Definitely a case of ass envy from me!

Jenny xx

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Hhmmmm....I've always had a thing for Marg H, but I think it's the eyes and mouth that get my temperature up. The rest of the package is real nice too, though.

As for your crush, it's probably the father figure he portrays that gets you. I could be wrong though, it might just be that kinky streak in you.. :-)