Saturday, May 20, 2006

Longest Week On Record....

This week is now officially the longest of my life so far.

The reason for this is because I've been bored out my skull all week. There's been nothing to look forward to and nothing to get ready for. The footie season is over, I've been on my Holibobs, the kids don't get off school for another 5 weeks yet and to top it all the weather is rotten.

I actually went to bed last night at 9.30...it was still bloody light outside! Tragic.

I am going to need to find a way to amuse myself for next week before the boredom leads to a compulsion to buy some shoes or something or worse still, leads me to watch live streaming of Big Brother for hours on end...now that would be tragic.

Jenny xx

10 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

or maybe you could go clean up ross's place.......

salagatle

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

gorebridgelady.

it that like a bull getting his horns into a brigde? or do you live in a place called gorebridge, or?
And what you doing not cleaning Ross's place on a more regular basis? Then his Mum coiuld call anytime, unanounced and be proud of how clean he lives!

Salagatle!

jenny said...

Wreckless...Gorebridgelady is Ross' Mum!!! She actually does live in a place called Gorebridge and it's not a bull/horns/bridge thing.

Funnily enough my better half once lived in Gorebridge not so long ago...small world really...unless your max of course!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

I am having sooooooo much fun.
Jenny, I got you again! And I got you on Ross's page too. Boy you made me smile today! Thanx.

BTW Mom, no offence meant.
All of you are like extended family already, and I really enjoy the banter.

Salagatle!

jenny said...

As long as I make you smile eh??

You're like extended family too max!

Divemaster GranDad said...

Jen, just one question...where's Better Half in all this boredom? Get your dominatrix uniform on again and it'll all sort itself out...

jenny said...

Steve...the answer to your question is Working! As for the dominatrix outfit...that would use up 20 minutes or so I suppose!!

Divemaster GranDad said...

Well then there's the nurses's uniform, moto-cross outfit, airline hostess skirt, wetsuit (a personal favourite)....enuff already!!

jenny said...

Wetsuit?? You'll need to advise me of how exactly soemthing that takes so long to get on and off can be used in sex games!

Divemaster GranDad said...

Actually, the new titanium-lined wetsuits come off just as quick as they go on...literally in seconds...say no more..