Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Oops I Seem To Have Aquired A Pair Of New Shoes...

Forgive me Father for I have sinned. It's been about 4 weeks since my last shoe confession.

I confess.
I bought them today.
They are lovely.
They are black.
They are sparkly.
Surprisingly they are flat.
They were a bargain.
They will look great with Jeans and 3/4 trousers.
They are being hidden in my wardrobe before Better Half gets in.
They will be unveiled on my feet at some point in the next few days.
I am going away now to practice saying "New? They're not new, I've had them for ages which just shows you how much notice you pay to what I wear" in a very serious tone.
Actually I'm not. I'm a bloody pro at that line now.

Jenny xx

2 comments:

Divemaster GranDad said...

ALL women use that line...even Steph. Why, I don't know, cos deep down you all know that we know you're talking crap...

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

It does not work on me though. But then again, the Princess does not have a problem, she can tell me they are new, and I will thank her for ensuring that she always tries to look her best for me......


Salagatle!