Thursday, July 28, 2005

Music...Universally Blogged.

I've spent the last hour randomly reading through various other blogs and out of the 13 I just looked at 9 of them had a post about what music the blogger was listening to. Why should I be any different then?

My music tastes are wide and include everything from 80's Hi-nrg to Classical with many a pit stop at the hip-hop, dance, rock and ballad artists along the way!

So here's what is currently playing through the house while I sit here (or do the ironing!)...

Damien Rice - The Blowers Daughter
The Killers - Hot Fuss
James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I lLove You Less And Less & I Predict A Riot
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends & Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
The Proclaimers - Greatest Hits
Snoop Dogg - Signs, Drop It Like It's Hot, Ain't No Fun (if the homies can't have none)
The Rasmus - In The Shadows
Wu Tang Clan - Gravel Pit
Rob Thomas - Lonely No More
Sanata & Rob Thomas - Smooth
50 Cent - Disco Inferno & Candy Store
Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl & What You Waiting For
William Orbit - Barbers Adagio For Strings
Thin Lizzy - Parisenne Walkways
Richard Ashcroft - Song For The Lovers
Snow Patrol - Run
Grandmaster Flash - White Lines (don't do it)

So that's about it for this week...recommendations always welcome!

Jenny xx

No comments: