Crikey there's a thing to ponder. I am allowed to choose 10 people (living or dead) but you base it on being alone with them in the lift, so here's my ten... I might just add that had I actually given this much thought the list would look massively different I suspect but anyway...
1. My Better Half - We'd have a laugh and there's a few things I can think of to do to pass 5 minutes!
2. Madonna - She could sing to me or recite her children's books, failing that she could teache me a bit of yoga, she's a big heroine of mine so I'd like to meet her.
3. Robbie Williams - He can sit and sing Angels to me for hours on end! Plus he's got a great sense of humour and a deep side to make talking intresting. Oh and I'd like to jump his bones!
4. Peter Kay - How much fun in one small space? I might pee my pants though which wouldn't be good in a confined space.
5. Marilyn Monroe - I've probably read almost every book ever written about her - I'd love to talk to her.
6. Frank Sinatra - I expect he'd have a few tales to tell to pass the time.
7. Donkey From Shrek - Yes I know he's not real but this is my blog ok? Anyway Donkey would be a riot!
8. My Sister - We can talk absolute rubbish for hours on the phone so passing time would be a doddle and she can be every bit as daft as me so we'd do alright!
9. Homer Simpson - The best philosopher ever.
10. My Dad - I have a few questions for him let me tell you and it would be the best thing ever to see him again!