Friday, July 08, 2005

Nothing To Say...

So I have been told to write on here but I am all out of stuff to write. I could write about London and the bombings but I can't be arsed. I could write more about starving Africans but I've said enough on that...so what's a girl to do when she runs out of things to write about?

Well how about I show you something instead? How about I show you what I look like?





Quite cute ain't I? I know what your thinking...how clever I am, how you've never seen a 2 year old write so well and have such opinions!!! Well I may be disappointing you but the little girl here is now 29 years older than when this photo was taken!!

To be fair though I haven't changed too much. Still occasionally need to hold onto a wall to stabilise myself!!

Still have the same fat legs!! Although I wouldn't be seen dead in those shoes nowadays but I can assure you they would have been all the rage in 1976!!

Jenny xx

No comments: