Friday, July 15, 2005

Never Mind Jenny May...There's A Virus On The Loose!!

There is a virus thingy running riot. I know not where it came from, nor how it began but it's here and it's spreading!

So far I have heard of 5 cases in 3 days...

Reported symptoms so far include shitting , spewing, dizziness, stomach cramps, headaches, loss of balance, loss of appetite, nausea and extreme thirst.

Tonight my poor wee Mum became the latest addition to the ranks. Wee Sis has just reported in that she had to collect Mum and take her home to bed as she "looked bloody awful" and "was doubled up".

Although not a Doctor myself...I have deduced that there appears to be a common link. That link is the bowling club in which I work. Another 2 staff members have reportedly been stricken with said virus thingy and the other is a member of said bowling club along with my Mum...

Could it be that the problem lies then within the bowling club? Me thinks maybe it could. Perhaps we are being poisoned by the very drinks we sell!! Perhaps there's something in the water? Perhaps boss man is trying to kill us off? Perhaps we are the victims of a germ warfare terrorist attack? Crikey!!!

I shall keep a close eye on developments...

How I love to dramatise everything ...

Anyhow to those like myself who are feeling not quite themselves at the moment, get well soon.

Jenny xx

No comments: