Friday, July 29, 2005

Went Out.

Plan was to stay in tonight as I already mentioned. However plans can alter with sudden speed in this house once I take a notion.

Better half and I, alone with no kids (yippee) have just returned from the cinema. We went to see Wedding Crashers with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson.

The cinema was busier than I've seen it in ages so this film is obviously doing good business and rightly so. It's the first time in many a moon that I've heard so much laughter out loud in a cinema. Even more so than Meet The Fockers. People were in stitches and you could see shoulders going up and down as the audience tried not to cop the giggles too much.

My only gripe was that it was quite long and at times the story was dragged out a bit too much but it is worth a view without doubt. Vince Vaughn is funny man and Owen Wilson is massively (maffisely - it's a personal joke!) cute in a man with a funny nose kind of way!

Go see it. I doubt you'll be disappointed. Keep an eye out for Grandma - she's hilarious!

Jenny xx

No comments: