Saturday, August 12, 2006

Feeling The Chill...

I am sick today. Proper sick. I have a stinking cold and everytime I swallow it feels like my throat is being rubbed with sandpaper.

Illness is strange....I went to bed on Friday morning at 3am. I felt fine. I fell asleep at 5am. I felt fine. I got up again at 9am and had developed a fully fledged cold! 4 hours from well to hell!

So it's a warm bath later, a take away Madras (which unblocks a nose better than vicks) and an early night under my down filled duvet in my big bed!

Jenny xx

2 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Sick. Propoer sick.??
You mean really sick, like in sick note sick. Miss a day of school / work sick.

What a waste, you not being in school and all.

Salagatle!

Divemaster GranDad said...

Do I live with you? Someone I live with is going through exactly the same thing. Geoff must be going through hell as well...he's the one who gets my sympathy...

Oh, alright, I feel sorry for you too...now go to bed and get well soon.