Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy Anniversary To Me...

It's my anniversary today. Well it's as close to an anniversary as you get when you live in sin with someone else's husband I suppose!

It is 7 years ago today that I left my Husband to be with him who now lives with me. 7 years already. Quite a record for me. It is now the longest I have ever stayed with the same person. My Husband and I managed 5 years 11 months and 14 days from first going out to seperation!

It is also the longest I have ever remained faithful to one person. A fact I am very proud of!

However, since I woke up this morning I've had this terrible itch. It's all over. It's not too bad but it's a bit niggly. Wait a minute...7 years...an itch....mmmm!

Only kidding, I'm still as happy if not more so with my decision (and my better half) as I was way back then!

Jenny xx

2 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Congrats, I think. Well done on reaching the 7. Now aim for 10, then 17.... thats where me and the Princess are....

Salagatle!

Joe said...

Happy anniversary!