Saturday, August 19, 2006

What's Going On...

I'm still sick. Proper sick. How can it still be? I've finished a full course of antibiotics, doped mysefl on cold remedies, inhaled more vicks than can be good for you and been drinking a horrible concoction of cough mixture, fresh orange juice and hot water which tastes rank. I've followed the "what to do when you're sick" book to the letter...excluding staying in bed and feeling sorry for myself.

Bugger it. Tomorrow I'm going to drink myself into a coma, smoke way too much and sit in the rain on a draughty mountain top naked.

I've tried everything else so I've nothing to lose. I'm getting a bit pissed off with being ill now.

Oh and to compund my mood of gloom...Hearts got beat the day by Rankgers 2-0. We were mince...they were also mince but we were Asda Smart Price mince and they were Steak mince. Soap dodging freaks.

I'm away to bed. In a huff.

Jenny xx

No comments: