Friday, August 18, 2006

Small Update...

Ok a wee update in matters relating to my ex-employers.

3 weeks ago I wrote to them as instructed with a view to appealing my dissmissal. It's procedure and had to be done.

As yet they've not responded. Now it may be there's a perfectly good reason for this. There may be people on holiday or the person dealing with it might have been busy with other matters. Fair enough if that's the case.

However, it would have been nice if they could have advised me of that. A simple acknowledgement that they had my letter (which I know they have as it went in person) and that there would be a delay would have been polite. However, I expected nothing less than what I have received so far. It is after all a basic lack of respect which has brought us to this point.

What does make me laugh though is the fact that they seem to have plenty time to still be reading this Blog!!

Jenny xx

No comments: