Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Geoff's At Work & I'm On Text Duty...

Better half is away to work. Shame really as he'll miss the match tonight on tv!

I'm under instruction to text his mobile with regular updates on how the JT's are getting on.

I can only imagine what it will be like at Edinburgh Airport if Hearts score 2 tonight! Passengers freaked out by the sight of a 6ft 3", tattooed, shave headed man jumping around shouting "Get In" loudly!

Of course should AEK Athens score the scenario will be the same except it will be shouts of "bastaaaaaaard"!.

We need to score 2 and keep them out. If we can achieve that then job done. It's a bloody huge ask....AEK are good. However Hartley is back, Pinilla is away to Greece with them and we have the best 12th man in the Scottish Football with around 1000 Jambo's making the trip. They won't hear me in Athens but I'll be in front of the tv with the kids cheering the Jambo's on.

Come on Hearts!!!

Jenny xx

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Well, the elation was short-lived, wasn't it? 5-1 on aggregate, sounds more like a good fuckin' beating to me... :-) Better luck next time...