Monday, June 19, 2006

The Bitch Bites Back...

This is my blog so it goes without saying that I can write about whatever takes my fancy. Those of you who read what I stick on here will know that on the whole it's harmless, trivial stuff. I don't often get drawn into major debate on world issues neither do I regularly say anything controversial. That is because on the whole I am fairly laid back and just take things as they come. Very little phases me and I generally sail through this life of mine without spending too much time worrying about what will be thrown at me.

I'm not confrontational and if my opening my gob to say what's on my mind will cause hurt to someone else I'll do my best to bite my tongue and let it go. However, do not read from that that I am in any way a soft touch. Far from it. There are occasions were I need to bare my fangs and inject some poison and I will if it's called for.

At this moment in time there is one person who has irritated me to the point that I can feel my fangs wanting to come forth (and it's not the anonymous muppet who commented on my last post!). I have played nice for too long where this excuse for a person is concerned and have decided to proceed down a road I hoped I wouldn't have to but then as I said I am not a soft touch and there's only so many times I can bite my tongue and let it go. This person (and I suspect a few others) are going to find out that this normally laid back and placid woman can turn into a prize bitch in a matter of seconds when riled. One way or another I will have the last laugh with this one.

Jenny xx

1 comment:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

You go girl!
(and if I've done anything to offend you, please forgive me.....)

Salagatle!