Friday, June 30, 2006

Eurotrash...

I've spent a good bit of the day listening to music, my excuse being my daughters Ipod needed updating!

So I've been sitting here making her a playlist and along the way playing things that took my fancy. I seem to have been having a bit of a Starsailor moment...Four To The Floor has been played at least twice. As has Shakira ft Wyclef's Hips Don't Lie and Nelly Furtado's Maneater at my daughters request.

I'm going to do a bit more downloading tonight. I'm going back to my days of thinking Italy was the music centre of the universe...I'm going to download the old Hi-nrg stuff I used to love in the 80's. Cheesy yes but good fun! Most of it came from the gay disco's of europe but as I was a bit young to frequent gay european discos I heard most of it at coasters roller disco or the ice rink!

Big Brother and european trashy music and a bottle of chilled wine. Fridays do not get any better than that!

Jenny xx

No comments: