Thursday, July 06, 2006

Captain Jack Sparrow....

We took the kids to see Pirates Of The Carribean 2 tonight. I haven't seen the first one yet but as they've been bugging us about it for a week now we decided to give in.

It was quite good. It's not my usual choice of movie but I do like Johnny Depp and it did have a few funny moments. I couldn't say if it was better than the first one given I ain't seen it!

It did have a bizarre ending though. I won't say what it was in case you fancy seeing it yourself but suffice to say there will need to be a Pirates 3 as it's left on a cliffhanger and nothing is resolved at all!

I quite liked the fact that despite not knowing who is was beforehand that played Davy Jones I was able to guess and get it right even though his face is that of an octopus and he's kind of unrecogniseable!

Jenny xx

No comments: