Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Objects Of My Desire....

Number One...
How nice are they? Stumbled across them by accident when I was ordering my niece's new trainers earlier from Schuh. They are and I quote "the disco diva's dream, stunning metallic navy leather, they'll catch every shimmer from the mirror ball as you dance till dawn". Yeah so what if my dancing till dawn days are behind me! I can strut round Asda's in them and catch the sparkle from the lights in the frozen food aisle!

And Number 2...


Wasn't too fussed for the much hyped Adidas Y3 series of trainers until I saw these. The Y3 are series is a bit like gold dust to get hold off and they retail at a nice £145! They've just landed on the doorstep of the USA and are not yet widely available in the UK with Harvey Nicks being one of a handful of stockists. Wouldn't dream of paying £145 for them though...I mean that's a pair of Jimmy Choo's in a good sale that amount...but I've found a site that's got them for £70 when you convert the currency so I may be able to get my paws on them after all!

Jenny xx

No comments: