Sunday, July 23, 2006

So Much For Going To Bed...

I posted on here on Friday night and finished by saying I was off to bed. Now looking at my previous post it says I put it on at 8.09pm. Don't go getting excited...I wasn't going to bed that early. 8.09pm is when I started the post, in between starting and posting was a phone call with my friend Eileen (always long!) and 2 episodes of Big Brother so it was more 12pm when I hit publish post.

However, just as I go to turn this thing off, Ross appears online and the next 2 hrs 50 minutes are spent chatting on the messenger with him! Very intresting it was too! We covered a range of topics from football to sex and played a wee online game of truth or dare. Actually it was more me just asking him questions to which he had to give me an answer! Pity he didn't go for a dare...I'm meeting him to do something this week...and it would have been kinda funny given where we're going for him to turn up wearing a tie, serious spectacles and carrying a clip board looking every inch the serious nerd! I'd have wet myself at the response it would have gotten!

Anyway, by the time he and I got done it was 2.55am and so realising Geoff would be up for work in 30 minutes or so I decided to stay up. I watched a bit of tv, chatted to Geoff when he emerged and headed to bed at about 4am. An hour and a documentary later I was asleep.

8am I was rudely awakened by the sound of the lorry arriving to pick up our skip. So I managed 3 hours sleep in total! Not the best of starts to a day which saw me hosting a party for 20 or so kids aged 5 and 6!

Jenny xx

1 comment:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Go to the meeting. Take your labour advisor / union representative / legal solicitor with you. Nail the bastards.
The content you have shared with us is gobbldygook, worded to make you feel inferior. Suff them, give them hell.......


Word Verification is ropekr - like hang em high stuff!!
Salagatle!