Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I Love Blackpool!!!

Not been on here for a few days...went to Tackpool..I mean Blackpool for a wee overnight jaunt with the troops and the neighbours.

I love Blackpool...the tower, the pleasure beach, the promenade...I just love it.

There's nowhere else you can go on any ordinary weekend and see grown adults walking around with afro wigs, strange hats and fancy dress like it's perfectly normal and they do it all the time. Best thing is no-one bats an eye!

I like a good expensive hotel as much as the next person, but there's something about a B&B in Blackpool that you can't beat. Maybe it's the funny smell they seem to have, or maybe just the decor which is always throw back tack from a lost era!

Anyway...did all the rides, ate fish and chips, went up the tower and strolled along the prom.

A good weekend was had by all!

Jenny xx

No comments: