Friday, April 01, 2005

Sick Mind

I'm sad to say I did a bad thing today...

I was sat there in KFC having my lunch with my troops and gazing out the window when I see woman and a man walking towards the entrance. Seconds later and Bang!! the woman trips and falls to the ground. Now let me make it clear she was about 30 not some old Grandma who might have needed a new hip after the fall.

So what did I do...Rush out to help? Wonder if she had hurt herself? No.

I fell (excuse the pun) about laughing. I mean really cracked up. You know the laughter I mean...tears running down my cheeks, sides hurting, face getting red from the effort of it all. My laughing caused others to look at what I found so funny which no doubt added to the poor woman's embarrassment.

I know I am a disgraceful human being to laugh at anothers misfortune. Next time I'll go and help.

Oh who am I trying to kid?...I haven't laughed so much in ages, It fair made my day!!

Jenny xx

No comments: